Sökning: "Lennart Svensson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lennart Svensson.
1. Methodology for evaluation of hazards from solid waste and landfill-generated leachate
Sammanfattning : Avfall har alltid uppkommit i alla samhällen i alla tider. Det vanligaste sättet att hand om det har varit att samla avfallet i soptippar (deponier) på mark som ansetts obrukbar, t.ex. i sankmarker utanför bebyggelsen. LÄS MER
2. Vinna och försvinna? : Drivkrafter bakom ungdomars utflyttning från mindre orter
Sammanfattning : Starting in the everyday life of Söderhamn’s youth, this thesis presents the driving forces that affect youth as they make decisions to stay in or to leave their home region.The research has been done with an interactive approach in close collaboration with youth and adults, and a number of different methods have been used. LÄS MER
3. Methodology for evaluation of hazards from solid waste and landfill-generated leachate
Sammanfattning : A methodology based on an analytical protocol for evaluation of hazards from landfill leachate and solid waste is described. A dynamic analytical protocol, the LAQUA protocol, including measurements of inorganic and water-quality parameters, polar and non-polar organic marker compounds, and toxicity, was constructed. LÄS MER
4. Image analysis and interactive visualization techniques for electron microscopy tomograms
Sammanfattning : Images are an important data source in modern science and engineering. A continued challenge is to perform measurements on and extract useful information from the image data, i.e., to perform image analysis. LÄS MER
5. Bayesian Inference with Unknown Noise Covariance
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies Bayesian methods in statistical signal processing. A central theme is that the treatment of the unknown noise covariance matrix is of chief concern for all scenarios. As a first application, the detection of land mines using infrared techniques is investigated. LÄS MER