Sökning: "Lena Nilsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lena Nilsson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis is to investigate whether, and if so how, schools can be developed in a way that foregrounds a greater awareness of their role in the promotion of health.This thesis is about how the school itself, that is to say everything that can be subsumed within the notion of education, can promote health. LÄS MER
2. Mortality in epilepsy : Epidemiological studies with emphasis on sudden unexpected death and suicideDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this study was to create, through an increase in knowledge, the preconditions for reducing epilepsy patients' significantly increased mortality The main aim was to identify clinical characteristics of patients in a large cohort of adult patients with a diagnosis of epilepsy who had a) undergone sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP), or b) committed suicide. Another aim of this study was to describe overall and cause specific mortality in this cohort. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis was to contribute to the knowledge about mechanisms involved in the development of type 1 diabetes (T1D) and other autoimmune diseases in children. Immune markers in relation to genetic propensity in children with autoimmune disease, mainly T1D and a small group of juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and thyroiditis (THYR), as well as healthy controls have been studied. LÄS MER
4. Primary Hyperparathyroidism A Study of Cardiovascular Dysfunction and its Reversibility After ParathyroidectomyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular risk in primary hyperparathyroidism (HPT) is controversial, and studies mainly from Europe associate HPT with increased cardiovascular morbidity and mortality. Cardiovascular morphology and function were evaluated prospectively in 31 consecutive HPT patients (mean serum calcium 2.97±0. LÄS MER
5. Respiratory monitoring using reflection mode photoplethysmography : clinical and physiological aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Photoplethysmography (PPG) is a non-invasive optical technique for monitoring variations in blood volume and blood flow in skin and other tissues. Light from a light-emitting diode is absorbed, scattered and reflected from the skin, and detected by a photodetector as a plethysmogram. The plethysmogram contains variations of different frequencies. LÄS MER