Sökning: "Lena Andersson-Skog"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lena Andersson-Skog.
1. "Såsom allmänna inrättningar till gagnet, men affärsföretag till namnet" : SJ, järnvägspolitiken och den ekonomiska omvandlingen efter 1920
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the extent and nature of the interaction between the political, institutional andeconomical development in the Swedish railway sector 1920-1980. The work deals with two main issuse,which may be summarized in the following question: has the Swedish railway policy contributed to orcounterbalanced the stagnation of the railways, especially in the post-war period? The basic premise has beenthat the institutional framework from the 19th century, was well adjusted to the requirements in thecontemporary industrialization process. LÄS MER
2. En ohejdad kommersialism? : Den pornografiska pressen och regleringen av pornografi i Sverige 1950-2000
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis describes the Swedish pornography policy and how this policy affected the pornography industry. The main aim of the study is to survey the development of the Swedish porn industry 1950-2000 and to consider how it was imagined both as an industry, and as a commercialized form of sexuality. LÄS MER
3. Motsättningarnas marknad : Den pornografiska pressens kommersiella genombrott och regleringen av pornografi i Sverige 1950-1980
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the development towards a mass market pornographic press. Sweden (in addition to Denmark) is often described as a forerunner in this development when the so-called “porn wave” hit most of the Western world in the late 1960s. LÄS MER
4. Framing the water and sanitation challenge : A history of urban water supply and sanitation in Ghana 1909 - 2005
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the development of urban water supply and sanitation services in Ghana from 1909 to 2005. Special focus is put on institutional arrangements with regard to networked, large scale and centrally managed water and sewerage services. LÄS MER
5. Framing the Water Challenge : Multilateral donor policies for water supply and sanitation 1960-2005
Sammanfattning : Opinions on what is best way to provide more people in low income countries with adequate water and sanitation services have changed over time. A recent policy paradigm suggests that private companies should be involved in WSS service provision to improve the situation for those in need. LÄS MER