Sökning: "Learning regions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 avhandlingar innehållade orden Learning regions.
1. Digital Competence and Ways of Thinking and Practising in Swedish Teacher Education Experiences by teachers with a foreign teaching degreeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and System Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government recognises foreign academic education and the professional qualifications of its immigrants by allocating resources to programmes that bridge the gap between immigrants’ education and the specific requirements for work in Sweden. The context of inquiry for this thesis is teachers with a foreign teaching degree, who come from 57 countries or regions and are studying at four Swedish universities. LÄS MER
2. Organising Regional Innovation Support : Sweden's Industrial Development Centres as Regional Development CoalitionsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This PhD dissertation examines the issues of institutional and policy learning often referred to in discussions about innovation policy in the literature on economic geography of innovation, systems of innovation, and learning regions. A central argument is that in order to enhance OUTknowledge of this learning dimension in innovation policy we need to focus on the level at which much innovation policy is organised and implemented, i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : ICT4D, here defined as the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in developing regions, can be seen as one of the most powerful and cost efficient ways to improve the standard of living in the developing world. Many regions in Asia have shown a rapid but heterogeneous development where information technology had a drastic impact on development but often with the problems related to ICT4D 1. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Social and Economic Geography, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Innovation, the act and outcome of making something novel, is unevenly distributed across the geographical landscape. This uneven distribution has a profound impact on the differential success of regional economies. LÄS MER
5. HOUSE MASTER SCHOOL: Career Model for Education and Training in Integrated and Sustainable Conservation of Built EnvironmentsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Social and Economic Geography, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Based on a participatory action research methodology and approach (AR), this dissertation explores the core theoretical problems and opportunities of education and learning for sustainable development (ESD) within the cross-disciplinary area of integrated and sustainable conservation of built environments. The main purpose has been to develop an epistemological framework for integrated lifelong learning, ethics and advanced research (R&D) and to provide a new sustainable education and career model for the field to be applied in the Dalecarlia region and on a national level within the Swedish construction industry at large; i. LÄS MER