Sökning: "Learning approaches"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 420 avhandlingar innehållade orden Learning approaches.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to develop knowledge of teaching and learning sustainable development in global–local contexts. The research field is global learning for sustainable development (GLSD). LÄS MER
2. Modularization of the Learning Architecture Supporting Learning Theories by Learning TechnologiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role of modularity for achieving a better adaptation of learning technology to pedagogical requirements. In order to examine the interrelations that occur between pedagogy and computer science, a theoretical framework rooted in both fields is applied. LÄS MER
3. Problem-based and conventional medical education from a student perspective : a qualitative analysis comparing students' experience of medical education, approach to learning and reading comprehensionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The study is primarily an empirical investigation to students' experiences of university education, approaches to learning and comprehension of a learning task. Sixty medical students, equally distributed over a PBL and a traditional medical school have participated in this study. LÄS MER
4. Understanding learning and learning for understanding Exploring medical students' personal understandings of learning tasks and experiences of learning and understanding in medicineDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The central concern of the thesis is to problematise the complexity of the relationship between student learning and the teaching-learning environment in medicine as experienced by students. The thesis argues that learning material presented to students offers only potential for learning. LÄS MER
5. Towards Entrepreneurial Engineering Pedagogy: Exploring the Unsettled Trajectories of Entrepreneurial ProjectsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Contemporary perspectives on engineering education have featured repeated calls for development of entrepreneurial ways of practicing engineering among engineering graduates, and entrepreneurial engineering pedagogy has recently become a burgeoning research topic. Previous work on entrepreneurial engineering pedagogy has proposed engaging students in self-directedly framing and tackling of real-world projects, in connection to external stakeholders. LÄS MER