Sökning: "Late Neolithic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden Late Neolithic.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för arkeologi och antikens kultur
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses aspects of how the Late Neolithic society in southern Sweden changed through the use of metal. Particular focus is on how the different categories of the material culture were utilized in this process – the Late Neolithic flint daggers and objects of stone imitating objects of metal. LÄS MER
2. Breaking and Making Bodies and Pots Material and Ritual Practices in Sweden in the Third Millennium BCDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Archaeology and Ancient History
Sammanfattning : In South Sweden the third millennium BC is characterised by coastal settlements of marine hunter-gatherers known as the Pitted Ware culture, and inland settlements of the Battle Axe culture. This thesis outlines the history of research of the Middle Neolithic B in general and that of the pottery and burial practices in particular. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The main archaeological features studied in this thesis are semi-subterranean house remains in the woodlands of middle northern Sweden, east of the high mountains and some 100 km from the coast. The period during which they were occupied has been delimited to 4500-2500 BC. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with Early and Middle Neolithic societies in a valley landscape in western Scania, in the southern part of Sweden. Several archaeological excavations conducted by the National Heritage Board have revealed a great number of Neolithic remains in this region. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Arkeologiska forskningslaboratoriet
Sammanfattning : Stone Age research on Northern Europe frequently makes gross generalizations about the Mesolithic and Neolithic, although we still lack much basic knowledge on how the people lived. The transition from the Mesolithic to the Neolithic in Europe has been described as a radical shift from an economy dominated by marine resources to one solely dependent on farming. LÄS MER