Sökning: "Lars Mattsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lars Mattsson.
1. Development of ultra-precision tools for metrology and lithography of large area photomasks and high definition displays
Sammanfattning : Large area flat displays are nowadays considered being a commodity. After the era of bulky CRT TV technology, LCD and OLED have taken over as the most prevalent technologies for high quality image display devices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Starting from an empirical study of a business firm’s problems with implementing an information system in its business activity, this thesis identifies a need to theoretically model and conceptually develop the general business activity of a firm. This puts the context in focus, as a well-functioning information system needs to be anchored and developed to support and enhance the activities for which it is used, that is, contextualized. LÄS MER
3. Welfare Effects of Transport Policies an analysis of congestion pricing and infrastructure investmentsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Interactions between the transport market and other distorted markets, such as the labor market, can have a large impact on the overall welfare effect of a road pricing policy or a congestion charge. Many road pricing studies therefore try to incorporate effects from other distorted markets in the analysis. LÄS MER
4. High resolution valence electron spectroscopy : development of a VUV-polarizer for angular distributionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) is an experimental autoimmune disease sharing many features with human rheumatoid arthritis (RA). CIA development is dependent on T- cells but anti-collagen type II (anti-CII) antibody production by B-cells is also important. LÄS MER