Sökning: "Large pore"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 186 avhandlingar innehållade orden Large pore.
1. The self-spreading double bilayer/Advances in lipid membrane nanotechnology
Sammanfattning : In my thesis I describe the generation, characterization and uses of self-spreading double bilayers. This new type of solid-supported model membrane combines features and properties of the 2D lipid bilayer membrane, and the 3D phospholiposome. The double bilayer membrane, i.e. LÄS MER
2. Microdialysis Sampling of Macro Molecules : Fluid Characteristics, Extraction Efficiency and Enhanced Performance
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, fluid characteristics and sampling efficiency of high molecular weight cut-off microdialysis are presented, with the aim of improving the understanding of microdialysis sampling mechanisms and its performance regarding extraction efficiency of biological fluid and biomarkers.Microdialysis is a well-established clinical sampling tool for monitoring small biomarkers such as lactate and glucose. LÄS MER
3. Manufacturing of heavy rings and large copper canisters by plastic deformation
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Process Models for CO2 Migration and Leakage : Gas Transport, Pore-Scale Displacement and Effects of Impurities
Sammanfattning : Geological Carbon Storage (GCS) is considered as one of the key techniques to reduce the rate of atmospheric emissions of CO2 and thereby to contribute to controlling the global warming. A successful application of a GCS project requires the capability of the formation to trap CO2 for a long term. LÄS MER
5. Analysis of Transvascular Transport Phenomena in the glomerular and peritoneal microcirculation
Sammanfattning : The current work is devoted entirely to the study of passive transport phenomena, or more specifically, the more simple diffusion, electric migration and filtration of solute matter and water over glomerular and peritoneal capillary walls. The driving forces behind such trans-capillary transport phenomena have long been assumed to be simple gradients of concentration, hydrostatic pressure and electric potential. LÄS MER