Sökning: "Lantbruksvetenskaper Bioteknologi med applikationer på växter och djur Växtbioteknologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Lantbruksvetenskaper Bioteknologi med applikationer på växter och djur Växtbioteknologi.
1. Discovery and investigation of glycoside hydrolase family 5 enzymes with potential use in biomass conversion
Sammanfattning : Glycoside hydrolases (GHs) cleave glycosidic bonds in glycoconjugates, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides such as cellulose and various hemicelluloses. Mannan is a major group of hemicelluloses. LÄS MER
2. Wood Hemicelluloses - Fundamental Insights on Biological and Technical Properties
Sammanfattning : Hemicelluloses are a group of heterogeneous polysaccharides representing around 30 % of wood where the dominating types are xylans, glucomannans and xyloglucans. Hemicelluloses complex molecular structure makes it difficult to understand the relationship between structure and properties entirely, and their biological role is not yet fully verified. LÄS MER
3. Genetic Control of Annual Growth Rhythm in the Conifer Norway Spruce (Picea Abies L. Karst)
Sammanfattning : Norway spruce (Picea abies L. Karst) is a conifer belonging to the group gymnosperms and is an ecologically and economically important species in several parts of Europe. LÄS MER
4. FtsH metalloproteases and their pseudo-proteases in the chloroplast envelope of Arabidopsis thaliana
Sammanfattning : By cleaving peptide bonds, proteases either activate or degrade proteins and maintain protein quality control in response to various developmental stimuli and environmental factors. My work has focused on elucidating the role of the filamentation temperature sensitive protein H (FtsH) proteases. LÄS MER
5. Characterization of auxiliary membrane proteins in the chloroplast of Arabidopsis thaliana
Sammanfattning : In nature, sessile plants have to adapt to their environment and to the never ending changes they are exposed to. They do so mainly by proteomic and metabolomic changes. In all cells, there are complex networks of auxiliary proteins that are responsible for quality control of all the cell's proteins. LÄS MER