Sökning: "Language and communication problems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 80 avhandlingar innehållade orden Language and communication problems.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and analyzes intercultural communication between non-Swedish physicians and their Swedish patients, as well as communication between non-Swedish physicians and Swedish medical personnel. The focus is on the impact of cultural differences and the use of Swedish as a foreign language by physicians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Samarbete genom samtal En samtalsanalytisk studie av multiprofessionella teamkonferenser inom smärtrehabiliteringDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates team talk and team collaboration from a dialogical perspective, and is based on video recordings of 15 multiprofessional team conferences involving a pain rehabilitation team. The analyses also draw upon a vast material of interviews, field notes and documents collected during almost a year of fieldwork at the clinic. LÄS MER
4. Aspects of Communication, Language and Literacy in Autism Child Abilities and Parent PerspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis was to investigate literacy, ‘theory of mind’ (ToM) and narrative ability in children who had screened positive for autism spectrum disorders (ASD) (comprehensively assessed for neuropsychiatric problems), and relate the findings to their structural linguistic capacity, as measured by language tests at the word and sentence levels. Considering the important roles of families in shaping children’s language socialisation, another aim was to explore the parental experiences of having a child go through the neuropsychiatric and language diagnostic process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Logopedics, Phoniatrics and Audiology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses identification and intervention of language and communication problems in children. The issue of identification is addressed in study I by investigating communicative ability in 18-month-old children, and in study II by exploring the prevalence of language and communication problems in children with complex problems, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). LÄS MER