Sökning: "Language Teaching"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 avhandlingar innehållade orden Language Teaching.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present dissertation on autism spectrum disorders (ASD) addressed several questions. First, the behavioral symptoms of speaking and mute individuals with ASD were compared on the Autism Behavior Checklist (ABC), a commonly used diagnostic instrument. In addition, questions about the construction of the ABC were investigated. LÄS MER
2. "Say It Fast, Fluent and Flawless" formulaicity in the oral language production of young foreign language learnersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports on a study, which investigated the process of early foreign language learning in a classroom context and the functions of multi-word units of language known as formulaic sequences in the oral language production of young foreign language learners. A classroom with 11 students in the age range 9 to 11 years was observed and video recorded for 16 sessions (90 minutes per session). LÄS MER
3. Writing in a third language a study of upper secondary students’ texts, writing processes and metacognitionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Learning an additional foreign language (usually referred to as a third language, L3) after English (L2) in formal settings seems to remain relatively unsuccessful in the European context (European Commission 2012), despite the reported advantages from extensive language learning experiences. Against this background the present thesis explores the potential benefits of a teaching approach focused on writing strategies and metacognitive reflections for L3 writing. LÄS MER
4. Constructions of Language Competence Sociolinguistic Perspectives on Assessing Second Language Interactions in Basic Adult EducationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Swedish and Multilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The current thesis is concerned with constructions and perceptions of what it means to be ‘a competent language user’ in the context of a language programme in basic Swedish called Swedish for Immigrants (SFI). A particular focus is given to the testing and assessment of oral interaction. LÄS MER
5. Language taught and language used dialogue processes in dyadic lessons of Swedish as a second language compared with non-didactic conversationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the research reported in this monograph has been twofold. First, it aims at contributing to an inquiry of the ways in which language and context are intertwined. Second, it aims at giving a characterization of a specific communicative event, second language teaching. LÄS MER