Sökning: "Labour law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 avhandlingar innehållade orden Labour law.
1. Funktionshindrad - med rätt till arbete? En komparativ studie av arbetsrättsliga regleringar kring arbete och funktionshinder i Sverige, England och Tyskland
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines labour market legislation on disability and work in Sweden, England and Germany. In order to provide increased access to the labour market for people with disabilities all three studies countries have undertaken more of less far-reaching legislative measures over a number of decades, both in line with, or as a result of, general labour and employment legislation, but also as more specific parts of the labour market regulation. LÄS MER
2. Arbetsledningsrätt och arbetsskyldighet : en komparativ studie av kvalitativ flexibilitet i svensk, engelsk och tysk kontext
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this doctoral thesis is to study the legal regulation of the managerial prerogative and how it relates to the employee’s obligation to work in Swedish, English and German law in the light of the increasing flexibilisation of working life. The ongoing flexibilisation of working life is often described as an increase in adaptability and allocative flexibility, and as a shift from traditional to atypical employment. LÄS MER
3. Arbetsgivarbegreppet och arbetsrättsligt ansvar i komplexa arbetsorganisationer : En studie av anställningsskydd, diskriminering och arbetsmiljö
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Searching for Equality : Sex Discrimination, Parental Leave and the Swedish Model With Comparisons to EU, UK and US Law
Sammanfattning : Achieving economic equality between men and women is a challenge to every country. The approach taken politically and legally in Sweden is to encourage a greater economic independence of women from the family through paid work, as well encouraging men to assume a greater share of unpaid work, particularly parental leave, resulting in a lessening of the double burden of work for women. LÄS MER
5. Protection of Accrued Pension Rights - An Inquiry into Reforms of Statutory and Occupational Pension Schemes in a German, Norwegian and Swedish Context
Sammanfattning : How is the conflict between a protection of accrued pension rights and economic, political and social interests in reforming the pension scheme resolved in different countries and regarding different kinds of pension schemes? What legal or political mechanisms exist to protect accrued pension rights and to resolve this conflict? This thesis takes a comprehensive view on the pension situation of the individual, thus dealing both with statutory and occupational pension schemes from a protection of accrued rights-perspective. The research provides an extensive survey of legal as well as political solutions to the protection of accrued rights and its conflict with different interests to reform the pension schemes in the respective countries under investigation as well as under the European Convention of Human Rights. LÄS MER