Sökning: "LAW JURISPRUDENCE Other law International law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden LAW JURISPRUDENCE Other law International law.
1. Citing Matters : An Analysis of the Use of Judicial Decisions in International Criminal Law Adjudication through the Lens of Law-MakingDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The present research investigates the formative processes of international criminal law through the iterative citation of judicial decisions in adjudicatory practices. Given the centrality of the judge in the adjudication of international criminal law, this study is underpinned by a legal realist approach to international law informed by the work of Alf Ross (Scandinavian Legal Realism) and Gregory Shaffer (New Legal Realism), according to which the meaning of legal rules and principles is not autonomous from how they are empirically practiced and interpreted by courts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) are increasingly the subject of public debate, and it is often asserted that they play an informal role within the international legal system. At the same time, the classical concepts related to the subjects of international law seem to be constructed for a situation where non-state actors have no or limited international legal personality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This study concerns itself with rule of law assistance in the aftermath of war. Over the past decade, rule of law has emerged as an essential objective in state-building missions. This has led to a host of programmes and projects on law reform, constitutional development, judicial training, and institutional establishment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International / Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this work is to detect a pattern: the concordance of Ethics and Aesthetics, Poetics and Politics in the most influential American thinker of the nineteenth century. It is an attempt to trace a basic concept of the Emersonian transcendentalist doctrine, its development, its philosophical meaning and practical implications. LÄS MER
5. The significance of the default A study in environmental law methodology with emphasis on ecological sustainability and international biodiversity lawDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : The legal operationalisation of ecological sustainability concerns all levels of legal control. The ensuring of full biodiversity is an indispensible component of ecological sustainability. At the same time, biodiversity losses continue to be a serious problem in many regions of the world. LÄS MER