Sökning: "L2 learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden L2 learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to study secondary school students' motivation to learn a second foreign language in addition to English. In addition to the empirical investigation of L3 motivation over a program of study and the testing of the widely-held assumption that L2 English impacts negatively on L3 motivation, the aim was also to contribute to the conceptual development of self-based motivation theory by examining the evolution and development of language-speaking/using selves, and by addressing the issue of interference between different self-guides. LÄS MER
2. L2 Instruction and Collocation Learning Classroom intervention research on input processing with L1 Swedish adolescent learners of EnglishDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Language Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : An important dimension of learning a second language (L2) is to build up a store of recurring word combinations that native speakers use. These so-called formulaic sequences (FSs) serve many functions in fluent language use. LÄS MER
3. The dynamics of second language learning a longitudinal and qualitative study of an adult's learning of SwedishDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : An often discussed issue in the field of second language learning is the influence and importance of individual differences, IDs, such as motivation, personality, previous learning experiences and learning strategies. It has been claimed that IDs form a complex system in the learner, but little consensus has been reached as regards definitions of constructs or their relative importance. LÄS MER
4. Event conceptualisation and aspect in L2 English and Persian : An application of the Heidelberg–Paris modelDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of English, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present project investigates the impact of the grammaticalised progressive on event conceptualisation in English and Persian. It applies the Heidelberg–Paris framework using single event descriptions for analysis at the sentence level and story re-narrations at the discourse level. LÄS MER
5. Room for Improvement? A comparative study of Swedish learners’ free written production in English in the foreign language classroom and in immersion educationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The present study examines the effects of immersion education on the English of two groups of advanced Swedish learners at upper secondary school. In immersion education, or CLIL, subject content is taught through a second language as a means of enhancing target language competence. LÄS MER