Sökning: "L2 German"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden L2 German.
1. Validität und schriftliche Sprachkompetenz : Eine Studie zur Bewertung schriftlicher Leistungen im Fach Deutsch an schwedischen Schulen
Sammanfattning : Validity is a fundamental aspect of quality within the field of testing and assessment. Despite this fact, little research has been conducted on the validity of written assessment in a Swedish educational context and even less regarding assessment in an additional foreign language. LÄS MER
2. Warum klingt das nicht deutsch? : Probleme der Informationsstrukturierung in deutschen Texten schwedischer Schüler und Studenten
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the information-structural problems native speakers of Swedish have when producing texts in German as their second or foreign language (L2). The study is based on written production data from Swedish learners of German at the initial state (14-year-olds), at intermediate level (16-year-olds) and at advanced level (20-25-year-olds). LÄS MER
3. Erwerbsphasen, Entwicklungssequenzen und Erwerbsreihenfolge : Zum Erwerb der deutschen Verbalmorphologie durch schwedische Schülerinnen und Schüler
Sammanfattning : The central theme of this work is the interaction and the influence of grammatical input as an external factor in language acquisition and in learning strategies and learning processes as cognitive requirements. Until now, this problem has been viewed from the perspective of explicit and implicit processes, including concepts such as consciousness/unconsciousness, outer rules/inner rules, and analysed/unanalysed knowledge. LÄS MER
4. Erfolgreiches Deutschlernen durch CLIL? Zu Lexikon und Kommunikationsstrategien in mündlicher L3 schwedischer Schüler mit bilingualem Profil
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the spoken L3 German of Swedish CLIL learners in lower secondary school (grades 8-9) in comparison to Swedish non-CLIL controls and German native speakers; its main objective is to investigate whether the CLIL approach has a positive impact on L3 production. The study deals with vocabulary size and frequency in the spoken lexicon as well as communicative strategies and is based on data consisting of narratives elicited through the retelling of Mayer’s well-known picture story Frog, where are you? Material was also elicited in the learners’ L1 Swedish and in their L2 English. LÄS MER
5. Sackgasse oder Autobahn? Deutsch in Deutschland erweben. Zu Fortgeschrittenenvarietäten in L3 Deutsch erwachsener Schweden
Sammanfattning : Abstract: The purpose of this study is to investigate the acquisition of L3 German by adult native speakers of Swedish living in Germany for 3 to >30 years (AO>18 years). These learners have different professions or study other subjects than languages at German universities. LÄS MER