Sökning: "Knowledge-intensive services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden Knowledge-intensive services.
1. Innovation and Employment in Services The case of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This is a study of innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) and the impact innovation has on employment. The thesis relies on theories within the fields of "innovation in services", in particular KIBS, and "innovation and employment", taking as its point of departure the taxonomy of product and process innovation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English This book investigates marketing work in professional service organizations from a rhetorical perspective. It comes to the conclusion that this work is accomplished by self-reflexive marketers who are reminiscent of the ancient sophists – a diverse group of itinerant advisors whom came to Athens around the fourth century BCE for business reasons. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Heidi Wiig Aslesen/Lunds universitets geografiska institution
Sammanfattning : The dissertation is based on a collection of papers addressing different aspects of regional innovation systems in an urban context. The overall aim is to find explanatory factors behind the workings of regional innovation systems in urban agglomerations by looking at the innovation dynamics and innovation outcomes of the Oslo region, and secondly, by analysing how two diverse subsets of economic activity in the Oslo region (and other urban agglomerations) are able to exploit a regional innovation system (clustered manufacturing SME's and Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS). LÄS MER
5. Exploring Knowledge Intensity in Entrepreneurship: A Quantitative Study of Knowledge, Innovation and Performance in Entrepreneurial FirmsDetta är en avhandling från Heidi Wiig Aslesen/Lunds universitets geografiska institution
Sammanfattning : This Ph.D. dissertation investigates the statistical and theoretical relationships between different dimensions of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship (KIE) in Europe and how knowledge intensity and performance in entrepreneurial firms can be related. LÄS MER