Sökning: "Klinisk immunologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 412 avhandlingar innehållade orden Klinisk immunologi.
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Sepsis is a syndrome with high morbidity, mortality and astronomical health care costs and it is challenging to diagnose both in humans and animals due to the lack of suitable diagnostic biomarkers. Although several types of proteins have been suggested as diagnostic biomarkers of sepsis, none of them were shown to be reliable for routine use in the clinical practice. LÄS MER
2. Immunological mechanisms in systemic autoimmunity autoantibodies and chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus and during treatment with TNF inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritisDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background. Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune inflammatory disease that, without powerful treatment, may lead to irreversible joint damage. During the past decade, anti-cytokine therapy has become available, e.g. LÄS MER
3. The Clinical and Pathological Spectrum of Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies Implications for pathogenesis, classification and diagnosisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (IIM) constitute a heterogeneous group of diseases with severe consequences for the life of affected patients. Dermatomyositis, polymyositis and inclusion body myositis (IBM) are the classical representatives of this group. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Lymphocytes, the principal cells of the immune system, perform the immune function throughout the body by their unique capacity to circulate in blood stream and lymphatic vessels and migrate in lymphoid and non-lymphoid tissues. The mechanisms regulating lymphocyte adhesion and migration, interactions with cells and components within the extracellular matrix are not fully understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The thymus is the site of T cell maturation. Children born with a congenital heart defect often endure surgery early in life, and during surgery their thymus is routinely removed, as it blocks the surgeons access to the heart. LÄS MER