Sökning: "Kjel Knutsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Kjel Knutsson.
1. Prestigeekonomi under yngre stenåldern : Gåvoutbyten och regionala identiteter i den svenska båtyxekulturen
Sammanfattning : The thesis identifies and discusses some fundamental changes that took place during the middle neolithic period in Sweden, with the introduction of the Boat Axe Culture. The possibility of intrepreting the Corded Ware Cultures by way of networks, identified through the regional designes of battle axes, are proposed. LÄS MER
2. People of the Dolmens and Stone Cists : An archaeogenetic Investigation of Megalithic Graves from the Neolithic Period on Gotland
Sammanfattning : The study of ancient genomics of pre-historic human remains has in recent years offered unprecedented knowledge regarding pre-historic migration and population structure on the European continent which has fundamentally altered the current views in the archaeological community. However, the merging of the two fields, archaeology and genetics, is still in its infancy and much work is still needed in order for these fields to integrate. LÄS MER
3. I gränslandet mellan svenskt och samiskt : Identitetsdiskurser och förhistorien i Norrland från 1870-tal till 2000-tal
Sammanfattning : The thesis studies the representation of prehistory as a part of the making and remaking of ethnic identities in Northern Sweden from the end of the 19th Century until today, thus dealing with archaeology and prehistory in relation to issues such as identity, memory and politics.The thesis takes as its point of departure the constitution of a Swedish national identity and memory in the late 19th Century and subsequent decades, followed by studies of, mainly later, representations of Sámi, Kvenish (“Kvänsk”) and North Bothnian (“Norrbottnisk”) collective identities. LÄS MER
4. Identitet i praktik : Lokala, regionala och överregionala sociala sammanhang inom nordlig trattbägarkultur
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses the introduction of cultural practices such as cultivation, cattle herding, pottery craft and specific lithic traditions in the region around the Baltic Sea during the Stone Age. The main focus is on the Early Neolithic (4000-3300 cal. BC) Funnel Beaker Culture of Mälardalen and Bergslagen in eastern Central Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Kulturkontakter i Sydskandinavien under mesolitikum : Hantverkstraditioner, råmaterialval och mobilitet för 9000 år sedan, med utgångspunkt från Norje Sunnansund i Blekinge
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate different scales of mobility and social networks in Southern Scandinavia around 7000 BC. An essential basis for this work is the hypothesis that the conical core pressure blade technology, a specific method for producing lithic blades, reached Scandinavia from the east. LÄS MER