Sökning: "Kerstin Johansson"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Kerstin Johansson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of East Asian Languages, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the origin of children's literature in China and traces its evolution in connection with the author Zhang Tianyi, who is officially considered as one of the forerunners of Chinese children's literature. Children's literature in China is a little studied field, although the sources for a study are abundant. LÄS MER
2. Speech and voice characteristics in multiple sclerosis and cervical spinal cord injury : descriptive studies and effects of respiratory trainingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
Sammanfattning : Introduction and aims: Respiratory function may be impaired in multiple sclerosis (MS) and cervical spinal cord injury (CSCI), but few studies have reported voice and speech data before and after respiratory training in MS and CSCI. The aims of these studies were therefore to provide a detailed description of voice and speech following CSCI, and to evaluate effects of glossopharyngeal breathing (glossopharyngeal pistoning for lung insufflation, GI) and expiratory muscle strength training (EMST) on respiration, voice and speech, and communication in individuals with MS or CSCI. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, the lives of five young people living in Norrköping follows for five years (1998 – 2002) through fieldwork involving observations and recurring interviews.The objective of the study is to describe and analyse the development into adulthood and the creation of a (cultural) identity among a group of young people in a town, which used to be heavily working class. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis consist of four self-contained essays.Essay I estimates the macroeconomic effect of labor market programs on labor-force participation. The results indicate that labor market programs have relatively large and positive effects on labor-force participation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för konstruktions- och produktionsteknik
Sammanfattning : The trend of outsourcing within the electronic industry has contributed to the creation of new types of extended enterprises. These extended enterprises must be able to manage a challenging situation with shorter product life cycles and increased collaboration between companies during the vital product introduction process. LÄS MER