Sökning: "Kerstin Eriksson"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Kerstin Eriksson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety, Lund University
Sammanfattning : There has been an increased focus in society on preparedness for emergency response in recent years. Today there is legislation that requires all Swedish authorities at the local, regional and national levels to prepare for emergency management and response. Since the task is rather new, most authorities are just beginning to address it. LÄS MER
2. Postoperative pain assessment and impact of pain on early physical recovery, from the patients' perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : Background: Pain is a common postoperative experience. Guidelines recommend performing regular pain assessments, which include self-rated pain and additional communication to capture patients' experiences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the developed countries the public expect society to be prepared for, and step in, if something out of the ordinary happens. This public pressure appears to have increased the demand for crisis preparedness planning. LÄS MER
4. A 3-year lifestyle intervention in primary health care effects on physical activity, cardiovascular risk factors, quality of life and cost-effectivenessDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background: A sedentary lifestyle diminishes quality of life (QOL) and contributes to increasing prevalence of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases (CVD), and thus increases the economic burden on health care and society. Expensive and tightly controlled lifestyle interventions reduce cardiovascular risk and onset of diabetes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) represent populations of pluripotent, undifferentiated cells with unlimited replication capacity, and with the ability to differentiate into any functional cell type in the human body. Based on these properties, hESCs and their derivatives provide unique model systems for basic research on embryonic development. LÄS MER