Sökning: "Kant filosofi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden Kant filosofi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : The notion of the organism has a somewhat ambiguous status in Kant’s philosophy. On the one hand it belongs to natural science, on the other hand it is based on an analogy with the structure of reason. Biology therefore has a peculiar place among the sciences according to Kant: it is a natural science constituted by the use of a regulative maxim. LÄS MER
2. Back to the Woods or Into Ourselves? Kant, Rousseau and the Search for the Essence of Human NatureDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University, Department of Philosophy
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to a field of Kant’s practical philosophy that has received renewed attention, namely his moral anthropology. While it is true that Kant, in some of his best-known writings, literally says that the fundamental ground of morality must be pure and thus entirely free from admixture with anthropological principles, he nevertheless admits that these “subjective conditions” in human nature that “either hinder or help people in fulfilling the laws of the metaphysics of morals” make up the foundation of all applied ethics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Modern philosophy is often seen as characterized by a shift of focus from the things themselves to our knowledge of them, i.e., by a turn to the subject and subjectivity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Filosofiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis clarifies the concept of will in Anselm of Canterbury in the context of his overall theologico-philosophical project. The will is central to Anselm's understanding of freedom of choice (libertas arbitrii), which he defines as “the power to keep rightness of will”. LÄS MER
5. Liberty Revisited. A Historical and Systematic Account of an Egalitarian Conception of Liberty and LegitimacyDetta är en avhandling från Bokbox förlag
Sammanfattning : This dissertation argues for an interpretation of liberty in terms of non-domination rather than non-interference, that non-domination can work as an independent criterion of political legitimacy, and that non-domination includes an approximation of equality in socioeconomic goods. In the first part, four theories of liberty and power – those of Kant, Locke, J. LÄS MER