Sökning: "Journalism and New media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden Journalism and New media.
1. Att förstå mediekritik Begreppsliga, empiriska och teoretiska studier av svensk mediekritik 1998-2013Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Media criticism is studied as a concept, as critical expression and as a force for social change. The concept of media criticism is developed in relation to different forms of critical practice, theory about criticism and critique and as a part of theories about media accountability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the media construct the identities of the Other by creating various ‘us’ versus ‘them’ positions (Othering) when covering non-violence-based intercultural conflicts in Arab and Western news media. Othering in this study is understood as an umbrella concept that in general terms refers to the discursive process of constructing and positioning the Self and the Other into separate identities of an ‘us’ and a ‘them. LÄS MER
3. Nätjournalistik - En explorativ fallstudie av digitala mediers karaktärsdrag på fyra nyhetssajterDetta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : During the last decade the Internet has become a widely used source of information for the average person and also a publishing tool for media corporations. The transition of journalism from one medium to another is one with important implications as the world wide public consumption of online news grows. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Today, in a variety of digital spaces, many critics and criticisms of the media exist side by side with journalistic actors and content. This dissertation explores the complex relationships between criticisms and actors who define journalistic practice and accountability of the media. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to analyse the relationship between the capitalist hegemonic order and the mass media, with the latter restricted to two elite newspapers (Swedish DN and Slovenian Delo) and the selection of news materials from three bodies of international media coverage: NATO’s military intervention in former Yugoslavia, 1999, the political demonstrations against the IMF and the World Bank in Prague, 2000, and 9/11, 2001. There are two sub-purposes, one theoretical-methodological and one political-democratic. LÄS MER