Sökning: "Jonas Ohlsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Jonas Ohlsson.
1. Semiconductor Hetero- and Nanostructures
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, chemical beam epitaxy was used to fabricate nm-sized crystalline structures. Most of the systems were based on heterostructures, i.e., combinations of different kinds of crystalline materials. LÄS MER
2. Salix as a biorefinery feedstock : an inquiry into factors affecting conversion performance
Sammanfattning : Lignocellulosic biomass is one of the world’s greatest natural resources, with po-tential for replacing a considerable portion of current fossil resource use. Although lignocellulosic biomass can be readily utilized for generating heat and power via combustion, its conversion into storable fuels such as ethanol and biogas presents a greater challenge. LÄS MER
3. The Practice of Newspaper Ownership: Fifty Years of Control and Influence in the Swedish Local Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with a perennial theme in both public and academic debate: how ownership is exercised in the news media. It does so by exploring the main agency through which ownership control is expected to be exerted in the individual media firm: the board of directors. LÄS MER
4. Double Poling Incross-Country Skiing : Biomechanical and Physiological Analysis of Sitting and Standing Positions
Sammanfattning : Double poling (DP) is a sub-technique in cross-country skiing that has increased in interest over the last decades, e.g. athletes in cross-country skiing have increased their utilisation of double poling during competitions. LÄS MER
5. Shaping electronic news : A case study of genre perspectives on interaction design
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and analyzes implications of going from hypertext news to hypermedia news through a process of design, involving users and producers. As in any product development, it is difficult to conceive design of a novel news format that does not relate to earlier genres, and thus to antecedent designs. LÄS MER