Sökning: "Jens Eriksson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden Jens Eriksson.
1. Exploring Public Procurement of Swedish Railway Infrastructure Maintenance
Sammanfattning : In 2002, Sweden started to outsource its railway infrastructure maintenance. Through gradual exposure (i.e. outsourcing one contract area at a time), the Swedish Transport Administration has developed its competence of being a client towards its contractors. LÄS MER
2. Virulence Factors and Motility Mechanisms of Pathogenic Neisseria
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. The End of Piracy : Rethinking the History of German Print Piracy in the Early Nineteenth Century
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is an historical study of the German book trade in the early decades of the nineteenth century. In this period, German states passed authorial rights reforms that prompted energetic discussions about the definition of authorship and unauthorized reprinting. LÄS MER
4. Virulence Factors and Motility Mechanisms of Pathogenic Neisseria
Sammanfattning : Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Neisseria meningitidis are two closely related human specific pathogens. Neisseria gonorrhoeae is the causative agent for the sexually transmitted disease gonorrhea and often causes asymptomatic infections in women which is a cause of infertility. LÄS MER
5. Gene therapy tools: oligonucleotides and peptides
Sammanfattning : Genetic mutations can cause a wide range of diseases, e.g. cancer. Gene therapy has the potential to alleviate or even cure these diseases. LÄS MER