Sökning: "Jan Markendahl"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Jan Markendahl.
1. Mobile Network Operators and Cooperation A Tele-Economic Study of Infrastructure sharing and Mobile Payment Services
Sammanfattning : Mobile network operators are currently faced with a number of challenges at the market. The revenues from voice services have decreased the last couple of years. Mobile broadband access services are being adopted and the demand is increasing. The increasing traffic volumes require investments in order to increase the network capacity. LÄS MER
2. Towards Affordable Provisioning Strategies for Local Mobile Services in Dense Urban Areas A Techno-economic StudyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The future mobile communication networks are expected to cope with growing local usage patterns especially in dense urban areas at more affordable deployment and operation expenses. Beyond leveraging small cell architectures and advanced radio access technologies; more radio spectrum are expected to be required to achieve the desired techno-economic targets. LÄS MER
3. Challenges Related to the Introduction of Innovative Services in the Market Mobile Payment Services in the Swedish Retail IndustryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Mobile payment services are expected to be the next step of the electronic payment evolution. However, the level of penetration in European countries is lower than expected. The focus of most academic research has been in two main areas: (i) mobile payment adoption by consumers and (ii) technical aspects of the service. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Mobile payments are transforming the payments industry. These services open up the opportunity for non-banking actors to enter the market. In order to embrace this challenge, banks, traditional payments market players, are forced to launch mobile payments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As a means of enhancing our everyday lives, ICT industry has caused and experienced significant transformations during past two decades. This transformation relates to technological advances within ICT, and beyond the ICT ecosystem. Wireless ICT is also not an exception in this regard. LÄS MER