Sökning: "Jakob Johansson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Jakob Johansson.
1. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Pharmacological Interventions for Augmentation of Cerebral Blood FlowDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Cardiac arrest results in immediate interruption of blood flow. The primary goal of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is to re-establish blood flow and hence oxygen delivery to the vital organs. LÄS MER
2. Upscaling and Evaluation of Absorption Based Systems for Co-removal of NOx and SOx from Flue GasesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : As long as combustion remains a vital part of the energy system, the removal of nitrogen oxides (NOx) will be a challenge that will need to be addressed. In addition, emissions of sulfur oxides (SOx) will be a problem as long as fuels such as coal and oil are used, as is envisaged in every road map suggested by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPPC). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the integration of maintenance and production in process industries. Earlier research shows that coordinating maintenance plans with production plans is more important in flow manufacturing. LÄS MER
4. Influence of The Education and Training of Prehospital Medical Crews on Measures of Performance and Patient OutcomesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Prehospital care has developed dramatically the last decades with the implementation of new devices and educational concepts. Clinical decisions and treatments have moved out from the hospitals to the prehospital setting. In Sweden this has been accompanied by an increase in the level of competence, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: For patients severely ill enough to require care in an intensive care unit (ICU), both the disease itself (e.g. bacteria in the blood in sepsis or fractures after trauma) and effects of the immune system can cause circulatory, pulmonary, or renal dysfunction. Leukocytes play a dominant role in the immune system. LÄS MER