Sökning: "Investment process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 210 avhandlingar innehållade orden Investment process.
1. The Investment Process for Capital Investments The case of industrial energy-efficiency investments and non-energy benefitsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Capital investments play a crucial role for the business of every firm. In an industrial context, energy efficiency is an important means to meet future energy needs and in the same time reduce climate impact. LÄS MER
2. Investeringar i mindre och medelstora tillverkande företag : drivkrafter, struktur, process och beslutDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with investment issues in connection to growth and expansion related decision processes in small and medium-sized manufacturing companies. It focuses primarily on the empirical knowledge about the structure of the companies’ investments, the processes involved, and the investment behavior in this type of company. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Requirements Engineering (RE) is a crucial part of any product management and product development activity, and as such deficiencies in the RE process may have severe consequences. There are reports from industry that point towards inadequate requirements being one of the leading sources for project failure. LÄS MER
4. Consumer decision making in a complex environment Examining the decision making process of socially responsible mutual fund investorsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå School of Business, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : During the last few decades, "regular people" have become increasingly involved with investing in the stock market. One way of doing this, which has become more and more popular, is to invest in mutual funds. The mutual fund industry has, due to its explosive growth, been described as a success story of the 20th century. LÄS MER
5. Smart Maintenance Investments - ways to quantify effects and factors influencing the investment processDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå School of Business, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Currently, industry is undergoing a digital transition, aiming at increased competitiveness. The transition towards digitalised manufacturing is expected to be a fourth industrial revolution, in which the new technology enables production systems to be decentralised and work autonomously. LÄS MER