Sökning: "International opportunities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 avhandlingar innehållade orden International opportunities.
1. International network competitiveness : Technical and foreign market knowledge development in international SME networks
Sammanfattning : How can small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) compete over time within international networks? This thesis takes a stance in that business network relationships are essential for international SMEs as such networks can provide knowledge and learning opportunities. International network competitiveness is, in this thesis, introduced as a concept that captures SMEs long term performance, resulting from the firms being competitive within international business networks. LÄS MER
2. Unequal Opportunities : The Impact of Social Capital and Recruitment Methods on Immigrants and Their Children in the Swedish Labour Market
Sammanfattning : Avhandlingen består av tre empiriska studier som undersöker effekten av socialt kapital för individernas arbetsmarknadsutfall, utifrån två huvudsakliga frågeställningar. För det första: Vilka individuella egenskaper, såsom utbildningsnivå, genus och ursprungsland, underlättar eller försvårar tillgång till socialt kapital? Här studeras den avkastning som socialt kapital genererar på arbetsmarknaden, jämfört med utbildning och arbetslivserfarenhet. LÄS MER
3. Equal opportunities? : a cross-national comparison of immigrant organisations in Sweden and Italy
Sammanfattning : Abstract This thesis concerns the role played by immigrant organisations today. It focuses on the way in which the national context and especially the corporative, social welfare, and integration systems affect such roles. LÄS MER
4. Higher Education and the Labor Market : A Study of University Access and Graduate Employment Opportunities in Nigera
Sammanfattning : This study examines problems of access to university education and graduate employment opportunities in Nigeria. Specifically, the study investigates issues of equality of opportunity in university education, quotas in admissions, geographical dispersion of higher educational institutions, student finance, university resources, student characteristics, university output, and the transition of graduates to the labor market. LÄS MER
5. Meeting the other and oneself : experience and learning in international, upper secondary sojourns
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate into and characterise students’ experiences of learning from their having taken part in an international upper secondary exchange in an intercultural context. Focusing on educational and intercultural dimensions, the thesis contributes knowledge of the implications of increasing internationalization and student mobility in education. LÄS MER