Sökning: "International Exchange"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 avhandlingar innehållade orden International Exchange.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institute for International Economic Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyze the establishment and development of lectureships in the Swedish language in German universities during the first half of the 20th century. Building on earlier research about the role of language teaching abroad for public diplomacy, the study sees the lecturer as a part of both the the academic and political fields in Germany and Sweden. LÄS MER
3. The exchange of cotton : Ugandan peasants, colonial market regulations and the organisation of international cotton trade, 1904-1918Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Between 1904 and 1918, the British colonial administration in Uganda regulated the cotton industry in order to maintain and improve the quality of the exported cotton. The main topics of the dissertation are: Why were these regulations enacted and who initiated them?The dissertation analyses the impact of the organisation of the international cotton trade on the buying practices in the local Uganda cotton market. LÄS MER
4. Essays on International Trade Theory and Evidence on the Determinants and Implications of Firms' Import BehaviourDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis aspires to further contribute to our understanding of both the determinants as well as the implications of intermediate goods trade. Faced with intensifying global competition, firms are increasingly developing their production process and their sourcing strategies beyond national borders in order to take advantage of lower costs, superior quality and technological advances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of three self-contained essays in International Trade, Exchange Rates and Prices. Although independent, these essays share some common themes. The first two papers can be related to the vast literature on exchange rate pass-through to prices. LÄS MER