Sökning: "Internal reforming reaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Internal reforming reaction.
1. Development of Methanol-Reforming Catalysts for Fuel Cell Vehicles
Sammanfattning : Vehicles powered by proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuelcells are approaching commercialisation. Being inherently cleanand efficient sources of power, fuel cells constitute asustainable alternative to internal combustion engines to meetfuture low-emission legislation. LÄS MER
2. SOFC Modeling Considering Mass and Heat Transfer, Fluid Flow with Internal Reforming Reactions
Sammanfattning : Fuel cells are promising for future energy systems, since they are energy efficient and, when hydrogen is used as fuel, there are no emissions of greenhouse gases. Fuel cells have during recent years various improvements, however the technology is still in the early phases of development. LÄS MER
3. Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Modeling at the Cell Scale - Focusing on Species, Heat, Charge and Momentum Transport as well as the Reaction Kinetics and Effects
Sammanfattning : Fuel cells are electrochemical devices that directly transform chemical energy into electricity. They are promising for future energy systems, since they are energy efficient, able to use renewable fuels and, when hydrogen is used as fuel, there are no direct emissions of greenhouse gases. LÄS MER
4. Screening of oxygen-carrier particles based on iron-, manganese-, copper- and nickel oxides for use in chemical-looping technologies
Sammanfattning : Capture and storage of carbon dioxide from combustion will likely be used in the future as a method of reducing emissions of greenhouse gases and thus be part of the overall strategy to stabilize the atmospheric levels of CO2. Chemical-looping combustion is a method of combustion where CO2 is inherently separated from the non-condensable components in the flue gas without the need for an energy intensive air separation unit. LÄS MER
5. Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis on Transport Phenomena in Solid Oxide Electrochemical Cells
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises an analysis of the heat transfer phenomenon in solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) and a description of various transport phenomena in a solid oxide electrolysis cell. Both devices are encompassed under the solid oxide electrochemical cell concept. LÄS MER