Sökning: "Interkulturella studier"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Interkulturella studier.
1. Creating a Man, a Mouse or a Monster? : Masculinityas Formulated by Syrian Female Novelists through the Second Half of the 20thCenturyDetta är en avhandling från University of Edinburgh
Sammanfattning : This literary study examines the formulation of masculinity in Syrian novels authored by women. The thesis covers the period between 1959 and 2000, corresponding to both the development of the female-authored novel in Syria and the creation of the modern Syrian state. LÄS MER
2. Videography as Design Nexus Critical Inquires into the Affordances and Efficacies of Live-action Video InstructionsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about live-action instructional videos (LAVs). By addressing design problems with respect to the how-to video genre, the thesis asks fundamental questions about mediated instructional communication efficacies and the factors that either obstruct or augment them. LÄS MER
3. Pautas argumentativas en el diálogo espontáneo. Un estudio de conversaciones intra e interculturalesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present study aims to develop a method for the analysis of argumentative patterns in spontaneous dialogue (Chapters 1-3), and to apply this method to samples of face-to-face interaction (Chapters 4-7). The purpose of the applied study is twofold: to evaluate the proposed method and to provide a contrastive description of the communicative style of Swedish and Spanish speakers in intra- and intercultural same-gender and mixed-gender dialogues. LÄS MER
4. Enhancing intercultural communication in teaching chinese as a foreign language : An action research studyDetta är en avhandling från Hong Kong : The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Sammanfattning : Over the past few decades, the rapid development of information communication technology, internationalization and globalization worldwide have required a shift in the focus of Chinese as a foreign language (CFL) towards competence in intercultural communication in which the role of culture in the acquisition of CFL and in the pragmatic use of the language is emphasized and promoted. However, most of the current research in this academic area remains only on a theoretical level. LÄS MER
5. Performing Perfectly : Presentations of Childhood in Knutby Filadelfia Before and After the Dissolution of the CongregationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The Knutby Filadelfia Congregation, founded in 1921, started out as a Pentecostal congregation. It has, however, been considered a deviant and semi-isolated new religious movement ever since it became known to the public after a murder took place within its community in 2004. LÄS MER