Sökning: "Intercultural Communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden Intercultural Communication.
1. Understanding in Real-Time Communication Micro-Feedback and Meaning Repair in Face-to-Face and Video-Mediated Intercultural InteractionsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Brand Factory
Sammanfattning : Human communication is profoundly social. In social activities, it is not uncommon that people are understood in many different ways, which may have various consequences for social and interpersonal communication. LÄS MER
2. Att bygga broar över kulturgränser. Om svenskars kommunikation med icke-svenskar vid arbete utanför SverigeDetta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Globalization creates a need for increased communication competence among Swedes working on the global arena. This study is based on reports of communication processes used by Swedes when interacting professionally with non-Swedes. The reports are derived from interviews. The study focuses on three areas. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and analyzes intercultural communication between non-Swedish physicians and their Swedish patients, as well as communication between non-Swedish physicians and Swedish medical personnel. The focus is on the impact of cultural differences and the use of Swedish as a foreign language by physicians. LÄS MER
4. Enhancing intercultural communication in teaching chinese as a foreign language : An action research studyDetta är en avhandling från Hong Kong : The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Sammanfattning : Over the past few decades, the rapid development of information communication technology, internationalization and globalization worldwide have required a shift in the focus of Chinese as a foreign language (CFL) towards competence in intercultural communication in which the role of culture in the acquisition of CFL and in the pragmatic use of the language is emphasized and promoted. However, most of the current research in this academic area remains only on a theoretical level. LÄS MER
5. Language as a Leading Light to Business Cultural Insight A Study on Expatriates' Intercultural Communication in Central and Eastern EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Language competence is decisively important in international business and could increase efficacy, efficiency, sales and profits. Language is an underresearched area in business studies though language constitutes management and the managers building structures, processes, cultures and personalities being the most vital working tool to get things done and make them understandable. LÄS MER