Sökning: "Intellectual discourse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 avhandlingar innehållade orden Intellectual discourse.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the reporting of Intellectual Capital (IC) and includes four papers on the recognition and comparability of IC. IC, often called intangibles in the financial reporting discourse, reflects resources which create value in and for organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : From an institutionalized conception of contemporary intellectuals as silent or absent, the aim of this thesis is to analyse how the representation of the intellectual changed from a hero of reason to a more or less absent actor. Descriptions of intellectuals that were initially analysed which showed that the representation of the intellectual, besides being linked to modernity, contained a relationship between the individual actor and political power, a relationship which could be traced back to ancient myths. LÄS MER
3. Hegemony and the Intellectual Function : Medialised Public Discourse on Privatisation in Sweden 1988-1993Detta är en avhandling från Printed in Sweden by Media-Tryck, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation offers a theorisation of the ways in which the intellectual function is performed through various subject positions. In the thesis, a post-Marxist approach to discourse theory is used to address questions of discursive shifts, hegemony and the intellectual function. LÄS MER
4. Ett tonalt välordnat samhälle eller anarki? : : estetiska och sociala aspekter på svensk konstmusik 1945-1960Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för kultur, estetik och medier
Sammanfattning : The period between 1945 and 1960 is in many ways interesting. It is a period in Sweden, which is characterized by modernity. It is also an interesting period in Swedish musical life concerning art music. Modern music (i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, nationalism is seen as a discourse constructed in social relations. Although socially constructed, nationalism still seems like having an impersonal character and the nation is commonly conceived of as a holistic system within which modern political relations are embedded. LÄS MER