Sökning: "Integrated assessment model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 avhandlingar innehållade orden Integrated assessment model.
1. Assessment in Multilingual Schools : A comparative mixed method study of teachers’ assessment beliefs and practices among language learners - CLIL and migrant students
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the results from two research projects on teachers’ assessment beliefs and practices in multilingual education. Study I involved teachers of biology, history or English as a foreign language (EFL) in Swedish upper secondary Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) schools, grades 10-12, where English is used as the medium of instruction. LÄS MER
2. Benchmark Simulation Model for Integrated Urban Wastewater Systems : Model Development and Control Strategy Evaluation
Sammanfattning : The integrated urban wastewater system (UWS) consists of different sections that are interconnected. These include: i) catchment; ii) sewer network; iii) wastewater treatment plant (WWTP); and finally, iv) receiving water system. Traditionally, these sections are operated and evaluated individually. LÄS MER
3. Integrated Pedestrian Safety Assessment: A Method to Evaluate Combinations of Active and Passive Safety
Sammanfattning : Pedestrian road casualties are a major concern in many countries. Vehicle safety systems attempt to reduce casualties, and the accurate assessment of such systems is therefore essential. Passive safety assessment is well established, and additional active safety assessment has recently emerged. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability of the Swedish Sugar Sector : Assessment Tool Development and Case Study Appraisal
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the development of tools and methods for assessing sustainability and applies them to an assessment of the Swedish sugar production system. The thesis’ aims are to compile an overview of the existing approaches for assessing sustainability, to suggest a method(s) for structuring and analyzing complex sustainability issues, and to appraise sustainability impacts from Swedish sugar production. LÄS MER
5. A step forward in using QSARs for regulatory hazard and exposure assessment of chemicals
Sammanfattning : According to the REACH regulation chemicals produced or imported to the European Union need to be assessed to manage the risk of potential hazard to human health and the environment. An increasing number of chemicals in commerce prompts the need for utilizing faster and cheaper alternative methods for this assessment, such as quantitative structure-activity or property relationships (QSARs or QSPRs). LÄS MER