Sökning: "Integrated Urban Planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 avhandlingar innehållade orden Integrated Urban Planning.
1. Making Sense of Integrated Planning Challenges to Urban and Transport Planning Processes in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The shaping of spatial structures at the urban, regional and national levels involves numerous kinds of actors and planning activities. In recent years, calls for crosssectoral coordination and integrated planning approaches echo extensively across different fields of planning. LÄS MER
2. New urban horizons in Africa A critical analysis of changing land uses in the Greater Accra Region, GhanaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : African cities increasingly aspire global recognition and this has prompted a rapid transformation of the built environment in many urban locales. This thesis provides empirical and conceptual insights into this recent trend through a critical analysis of contemporary land use changes in the Greater Accra Region, Ghana. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Architecture and Built Environment, Lund University
Sammanfattning : HOW CAN WE PLAN AND DESIGN FOR community in diverse urban situations? In response to segregation and social fragmentation, public space is increasingly being conceived of as a vehicle for fostering openness towards differences, both in planning practice and theory. Drawing on two recent public space projects – Superkilen in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Jubileumsparken in Gothenburg, Sweden – this thesis explores what this hopeful idea may mean in terms of the actual making of public space. LÄS MER
4. PRO-POOR PLANNING: A Tool for Strategic Territorial Planning and a Conceptual Framework Drawn from Studies in Colombia and Costa RicaDetta är en avhandling från Housing Development & Management, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Few planning practices in the South seem to be equipped with key concepts and technical, empirical and administrative capacities required to comprehend and visualize the phenomenon of poverty at inter- and intra-urban levels, which compromises their ability to inform decision-makers on the effects on poverty reduction of the land-based actions they design, implement and monitor. This challenge was addressed from conceptual, technical, empirical, and administrative angles, which correspond to the research objectives. LÄS MER
5. Urban shades of green Current patterns and future prospects of nature conservation in urban landscapesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Systems Ecology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Urban nature provides local ecosystem services such as absorption of air pollutants, reduction of noise, and provision of places for recreation, and is therefore crucial to urban sustainable development. Nature conservation in cities is also part of the global effort to halt biodiversity decline. LÄS MER