Sökning: "Institutionen för medicin och hälsa 1996"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Institutionen för medicin och hälsa 1996.
1. Ömsesidighet i förhandling. Sjuksköterskors förutsättningar för och erfarenheter av att främja patientdelaktighet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to find theoretical structures in order to explain the phenomenon of patient participation as it is described by nurses. Data collection were obtained from focus groups (10) with nurses (47) providing inpatient somatic care at five hospitals in West Sweden and by a systematic analysis of published research literature (30) between 1996-2005. LÄS MER
2. The promotion of safe behaviours at the community level : Evaluation of a bicycle helmet-wearing campaing among 5- to 12-yearl old childrenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : English: Bicycle-related injuries are among the most important public health problems in childhood. In the Montérégie Region (Québec, Canada), at the beginning of the 1990s, a 4-year communitybased program aimed at promoting voluntary bicycle helmet wearing among children aged 5-12 was implemented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Aims: Paper I: To longitudinally assess the prevalence of climacteric symptoms, the use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and life-style factors in the same women in 1992 (aged 46-62 years) and in 1998 (aged 52-68 years). Paper II: To study changes in (i) the prevalence of HRT use and (ii) attitudes and knowledge about the climacteric among 46-62 years old women resident in Göteborg 1992 and 1998. LÄS MER
4. Increase of allergic diseases in schoolchildren. The significance of pets and other environmental componentsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Objectives: 1) To compare the prevalence of allergic diseases in schoolchildren between 1979 and 1991 in two Swedish regions with differing climates, Kiruna in the northern inland mountains, north of the Arctic Circle, and Göteborg on the south-west coast. 2) To study the changes in allergic diseases and sensitisation during a 5 year follow-up period. LÄS MER
5. Cytokines and their soluble receptors in nasal fluids from school children with allergic rhinitisDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Allergic inflammation is associated with a shift in the balance between cytokines produced by two T helper subsets (Th1 and Th2) towards a preponderance of Th2 cells. Interleukin (IL)-4 is produced by Th2 cells and interferon-g (IFN-g) by Th1 cells. The ratio IL-4/IFN-g is often used as a marker of the balance between the cytokines. LÄS MER