Sökning: "Institutional Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 458 avhandlingar innehållade orden Institutional Theory.
1. Contextualising Constructions of Corporate Social Responsibility Social Embeddedness in Discourse and Institutional ContextsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : ‘Corporate social responsibility’ (CSR) and ‘socially responsible investment’ (SRI) have become predominant frameworks connecting business to society that have spread across the globe. They comprise a shared set of ideas and practices, such as those promoted in global reporting standards and by international organisations such as the UN Global Compact. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies three major reforms in the public sector of Norway. The sectors studied are the police, higher education, and primary schools. The main motive for studying these reforms are of a theoretical nature, the reason to study them is to produce general knowledge about reforms. The study aims to answer two main questions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is divided into three parts. Part I analyzes the Commons as a post-capitalist strategy accomplished through law by developing an alternative social theory of the market as a social institution. LÄS MER
4. The Politics of People - Not Just Mangroves and Monkeys A study of the theory and practice of community-based management of natural resources in ZanzibarDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : Community-based management of natural resource (CBNRM) projects have commonly failed to deliver conservation and development benefits. This thesis examined how the theoretical assumptions of common pool resource (CPR) theory have contributed to the indifferent performance of CBNRM projects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The links between institutions and economic evolution, especially between financial institutions and industrial innovation, are poorly understood. Having Schumpeter´s theory of economic evolution as starting point, this study gives an outline of an institutional-evolutionary theory of institutional change, innovation, and financial systems, based on learning-by-financing within bank-industry networks. LÄS MER