Sökning: "Inpatient care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 avhandlingar innehållade orden Inpatient care.
1. Quality of Care in the Psychiatric Setting Perspectives of the Patient, Next of Kin and Care staffDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och vård
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe quality of care from different perspectives in the psychiatric setting, to develop an instrument for measuring quality of care from the in-patient perspective and to use this instrument empirically. A qualitative descriptive design involving a phenomenographic analysis was used in Studies I, III and IV, and a descriptive and comparative design with statistical analysis in Study II. LÄS MER
2. Ethical considerations in psychiatric inpatient care The ethical landscape in everyday practice as described by staffDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses mainly on the general ethical considerations of staff and not pre-defined specific ethical problems or dilemmas. The aims of this thesis were: first, to map ethical considerations as described by staff members in their everyday work in child and adolescent psychiatry as well as in adult psychiatry; second, from a normative ethical perspective, examine encounters between staff and patients; and third, to describe staff justification for decisions on coercive care in child and adolescent psychiatry. LÄS MER
3. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
4. Quality in palliative care from the patient perspective Instrument development, perceptions of care received and the importance of careDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to investigate the quality of palliative care from the patient perspective, to adapt and psychometrically evaluate the Quality from Patients’ Perspective instrument specific to palliative care (QPP-PC) and investigate the relationship between the combination of person- and organization-related conditions and patients’ perceptions of care quality.Methods: In the systematic literature review (I), 23 studies from 6 databases and reference lists in 2014 were synthesized by integrative thematic analysis. LÄS MER
5. Patients’ perceptions of actual care conditions and patient satisfaction with care quality in hospitalDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : There are theoretical and methodological difficulties in measuring the concepts of quality of care and patient satisfaction, and the conditions associated with these concepts. A theoretical framework of patient satisfaction and a theoretical model of quality of care have been used as the theoretical basis in this thesis. Aim. LÄS MER