Sökning: "Innovation Survey"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 avhandlingar innehållade orden Innovation Survey.
1. Innovation and Employment in Services The case of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This is a study of innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) and the impact innovation has on employment. The thesis relies on theories within the fields of "innovation in services", in particular KIBS, and "innovation and employment", taking as its point of departure the taxonomy of product and process innovation. LÄS MER
2. Promoting Innovation? : A Legal and Economic Analysis of the Application of Article 101 TFEU to Patent Technology Transfer AgreementsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study examines the degree to which the application of Article 101(1) Treaty of the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) to patent technology transfer licensing agreements considers and promotes innovation. The study presents a new view on the patent-antitrust intersection, by exploring the competition law assessment of licensing agreements in light of the economic concept of innovation, licensing efficiency and transactional hazards. LÄS MER
3. Exploring retail innovation management: Perceptions and practices in Swedish retail organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Innovation plays an important role in organization survival and longevity. This is especially true in the retail industry; there is a growing acknowledgment of the role of innovation in retail practice, as maintaining the status quo might prove insufficient, especially for traditional retailers, in addressing the enormous challenges they are facing driven by technological developments and evolving consumption patterns. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Innovation and technological change is the major factor of production, renewal, and competitiveness of firms and nations in the contemporary “knowledge economy”. The overall purpose of this dissertation is to investigate the innovative behavior of firms in various sectors and regions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Research & Development (R&D) departments are becoming increasingly structured and routine-based, with tight schedules and daily follow-ups. This way of working stems from increased demands for delivering products to customers quickly and with high quality at a low price. LÄS MER