Sökning: "Ingemar Kvarnström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ingemar Kvarnström.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Design and Synthesis of Inhibitors Targeting the Hepatitis C Virus NS3 Serine Protease and the Aspartic Protease BACE-1Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the synthesis of molecules designed to inhibit the hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS3 serine protease and the human aspartic protease BACE-1, and it also reports the structure-activity relationships between potential inhibitors and the targeted enzymes. In addition, consideration is given to the class of enzymes known as proteases, as well as the question of why such enzymes can be regarded as suitable targets for developing drugs to combat diseases in general. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Correct certificate revocation practices are essential to each public-key infrastructure. While there exist a number of protocols to achieve revocation in PKI systems, there has been very little work on the theory behind it: Which different types of revocation can be identified? What is the intended effect of a specific revocation type to the knowledge base of each entity?As a first step towards a methodology for the development of reliable models, we present a graph-based formalism for specification and reasoning about the distribution and revocation of public keys and certificates. LÄS MER
4. Design, Synthesis and Characterization of Small Molecule Inhibitors and Small Molecule Peptide Conjugates as Protein ActorsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes different aspects of protein interactions. Initially the function of peptides and their conjugates with small molecule inhibitors on the surface of Human Carbonic Anhydrase isoenzyme II (HCAII) is evaluated. LÄS MER
5. Design and Synthesis of Inhibitors Targeting BACE-1, an Aspartic Protease Involved in the Pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s DiseaseDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia, occurring in an estimated 24 million people worldwide. Accumulation of amyloid-b peptides leads to development of plaques in the brain, which eventually stimulates hyperphosphorylation of tau proteins leading to tangles. This is believed to play a crucial role in the pathology of AD. LÄS MER