Sökning: "Information systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6009 avhandlingar innehållade orden Information systems.
1. Information Systems Actability Understanding Information Technology as a Tool for Business Action and CommunicationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is devoted to a perspective from which IT-based information systems are conceived as information technological artefacts intended for business action and communication. The perspective has been made concrete through the concept of information systems actability, which is the main concept under scrutiny. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Information technology (IT) plays an increasingly important role for individuals, organizations, markets, and society as a whole. IT systems are artefacts (human made objects) designed for various purposes. LÄS MER
3. Duplicate systems investigating unintended consequences of information technology in organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för informatik, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The organizational consequences of information technology (IT) constitutes a core focus in information systems (IS) research. The relationship between organizations and IT has received considerable attention by IS researchers in order to develop knowledge related to how and why organizations and IT are related. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Digital Forensics is used to aid traditional preventive security mechanisms when they fail to curtail sophisticated and stealthy cybercrime events. The Digital Forensic Investigation process is largely manual in nature, or at best quasi-automated, requiring a highly skilled labour force and involving a sizeable time investment. LÄS MER
5. Traceable Information Systems Factors That Improve Traceability Between Information and Processes Over TimeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Preservation of information is not a new issue but preservation of digital information has a relatively short history. Since the 60’s when computers began to be used within administration, digital information that has had to be preserved over time.The problem addressed in this research is how to preserve understandable information over time. LÄS MER