Sökning: "Information Bridges"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 avhandlingar innehållade orden Information Bridges.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In education today, self-directed learning is promoted as an ideal as opposed to teacher-led instruction. This approach is reflected in public inquiries, proposals, syllabi and grading criteria, as well as in schoolwork in practice. The approach has implications for various stakeholders in education, for example, students, teachers and librarians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap/Bibliotekshögskolan Högskolan i Borås och Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : In education today, self-directed learning is promoted as an ideal as opposed to teacher-led instruction. This approach is reflected in public inquiries, proposals, syllabi and grading criteria, as we... LÄS MER
3. Talk through IT Using Common Ground to build Bridges with Weak Ties in the Design of Online Psychosocial SupportDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Informatics and Media, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : There is growing interest in applying information and communication technology (ICT) in healthcare. The attention to ICT stems from several factors: costs of healthcare, high prevalence of somatic diseases, longer life expectancy and technological advancements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : When applying an unordered set of classification rules to classify an example, there may be several applicable rules with conflicting conclusions regarding the most probable class to which the example belongs. This problem of having rules assigning different classes to the same example must be addressed, if a classification is to be made. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies the social aspects of technology in distance education trough the lens of history – in the form of correspondence education – and a possible future – in the form of a project of technical standardization, Learning Objects. The studied cases form a reflexive tool that allows the present of distance education to be seen in perspective. LÄS MER