Sökning: "Ines Lopez Arteaga"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ines Lopez Arteaga.
1. On efficient and adaptive modelling of friction damping in bladed disks
Sammanfattning : This work focuses on efficient modelling and adaptive control of friction damping in bladed disks. To efficiently simulate the friction contact, a full-3D time-discrete contact model is reformulated and an analytical expression for the Jacobian matrix is derived that reduces the computation time drastically with respect to the classical finite difference method. LÄS MER
2. Reduction of Audible Noise of a Traction Motor at PWM Operation
Sammanfattning : A dominating source for the radiated acoustic noise from a train at low speeds is the traction motor. This noise originates from electromagnetic forces acting on the structure resulting in vibrations on the surface and thus radiated noise. It is often perceived as annoying due to its tonal nature. LÄS MER
3. Modelling and simulation of electromagnetic audible noise generated by traction motors
Sammanfattning : An annoying tonal noise is produced by modern electrical trains duringacceleration and deceleration. This noise is caused by electromagneticforces generating structural vibrations, especially from the traction motors. LÄS MER
4. Centrifugal pendulum vibration absorbers in heavy-duty truck powertrains : Modelling, simulation and experimental investigations
Sammanfattning : The heavy-duty vehicle industry is facing big challenges to reduce CO2 emissions. Although electrification is on the rise, the combustion engine will used for some time to come. LÄS MER
5. Wave Modelling Techniques for Medium and High Frequency Vibroacoustic Analysis Including Porous Materials
Sammanfattning : Numerical methods based on wave modelling are explored for the vibroacoustic analysis of wave propagation, sound transmission and interior noise in vehicles and buildings at medium and high frequencies. The presence of sound absorbing porous materials in practical engineering structures is also considered. LÄS MER