Sökning: "Inequalities in health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 123 avhandlingar innehållade orden Inequalities in health.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background InVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER
2. Inequalities in non-communicable diseases in urban Hanoi, Vietnam health care utilization, expenditure and responsiveness of commune health stationsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) are the leading causes of morbidity and mortality among adults in Vietnam. Little is known about the magnitude of socioeconomic inequalities in NCDs and other NCD-related factors in urban areas, in particular among the poor living in slum areas. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Public Health Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Income serves as an indicator of success relative to others, and provides individuals with resources that strengthen their capability to face challenges and benefit from opportunities. Out of all social determinants of health, income is one of the strongest predictors of health outcomes. LÄS MER
4. Essays on Social Capital, Health and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Health A Health Economic StudyDetta är en avhandling från Muhammad Kamrul Islam
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises four independent research papers and a summary that focus on two related dimensions. The first dimension focuses on the understanding of the production of health. Particularly, the question is asked whether community's stock of social capital influence individual's health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Along with the austerity measures introduced in many countries, the economic crisis affecting Europe since 2008 seems to have impacted many aspects of the health of the Spanish population and has had a negative effect on the provision health services. An increasing body of knowledge has shown a clear impact of the current crisis on suicidal behaviour and mental health, and a less consistent effect on physical health and access to healthcare. LÄS MER