Sökning: "Industrial Work Environment."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 360 avhandlingar innehållade orden Industrial Work Environment..
1. Computer use @ work. Psychosocial work environment and attitudes toward computers from a work content perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at investigating computer use at work from a more holistic work content perspective by also studying non-computer work content, in contrast to the previous approach in occupational health research that focused almost solely on computer work content. It was argued here that non-computer work content has also become significant to the overall work situation for computer users. LÄS MER
2. Work environment in dental clinics risks and preventive measures when handling dental restorative materialsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Lean Transformation of Industrial Work Understanding What Supports Socially Sustainable Working Conditions During Lean ManufacturingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to contribute to the understanding of to what extent lean manufacturing transforms industrial work, including psychosocial and physical working conditions, and, to understand how socially sustainable working conditions can be supported in a lean organization.Four studies with different methodological approaches are included. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : High intake of the B vitamin folate during pregnancy is known to decrease the risk for development of neural tube defects. In addition, a good folate status may prevent the progression of several diseases such as megaloblastic anaemia, cardiovascular disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation, originally aimed at investigating cooperation in heterogeneous as well as homogeneous groups, is based on a multiple case study presented in six separate, but partly related papers. These papers, preceded by Part 1 with an introduction and Part II, dealing with the method used, are divided into three different parts. LÄS MER