Sökning: "Industrial Economics and Management"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 280 avhandlingar innehållade orden Industrial Economics and Management.
6. Management control for sustainability Activities and procedures for energy management in industrial companiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis takes its point of departure in the important role of the industrial sector in mitigating climate change through a reduced energy use. There is a lack of understanding for how energy management should be organised and implemented in industrial companies. LÄS MER
7. Operationalizing Industrial Ecology in the Waste Sector Roles and tactics for circular value innovationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The take-make-waste approach to resource management in human production and consumption systems is contributing to a variety of environmental and social problems worldwide. Additionally, as the world’s population and affluence increase, so do the negative impacts of poor resource management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation consists of an introduction and five self-contained papers addressing the issues of industrial electricity demand and the role of energy efficiency policy. An important context for the study is the increased interest in so-called voluntary energy efficiency programs in which different types of tax exemptions are granted if the participating firms carry out energy efficiency measures following an energy audit. LÄS MER
9. Management accounting as constructing and opposing customer focus : three case studies on management accounting and customer relationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is on the relation between management accounting and customer focus and relates to discussions about how internal managing processes in organizations are interrelated with interorganizational relations, specifically constructions of customers. Both a normative and a descriptive perspective on the relation are taken within the different parts of the thesis, which consists of a licentiate thesis, three articles and a synthesizing text. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : New and useful ideas and knowledge, commonly denoted innovations after coming into use, are of decisive importance for economic growth and welfare. To promote the generation and diffusion of innovations, most, if not all, industrialized and industrializing societies rely on some form of an intellectual property rights (IPRs) system. LÄS MER