Sökning: "In situ complexation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden In situ complexation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the diffusion of ions in compactedbentonite clay. Laboratory experiments were performed toexamine in detail different processes that affect thediffusion. To demonstrate that the results obtained from thelaboratory investigations are valid under in situ conditions,two different kinds of in situ experiments were performed. LÄS MER
2. Fundamental in-situ and ex-situ studies of energy storage related materials including different applications of voltammetryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a summary and discussion of eight papers dealing with failures and structural aspects of Ni-Cd industrial pocket plate batteries, applications of voltammetry in adsorption studies on goethite (a-FeOOH) surfaces and synthesis and characterisation of nanostructured carbons. The work consists of different areas of chemistry; electrochemistry, structural chemistry and solution chemistry. LÄS MER
3. Further characterisation and applications of the diffusive gradients in thin films technique In situ measurements of anions and cations in environmental watersDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : As both the toxicity and the mobility of trace elements are related to chemical forms present, robust methods for element speciation analysis are of great interest. During the last 15 years, hundreds of scientific articles have been published on the development and applications of the diffusive gradients in thin films (DGT) passive sampling technique. LÄS MER
4. Bio-based C-3 Platform Chemical: Biotechnological Production and -Conversion of 3-HydroxypropionaldehydeDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Demands for efficient, greener, economical and sustainable production of chemicals, materials and energy have led to development of industrial biotechnology as a key technology area to provide such products from bio-based raw materials from agricultural-, forestry- and related industrial residues and by-products. For the bio-based industry, it is essential to develop a number of building blocks or platform chemicals for C2-C6 chemicals and even aromatic chemicals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Corrosion of metallic materials is a natural process, and our study shows that even in an alkaline environment severe corrosion may occur on a carbon steel surface. While corrosion cannot be stopped it can be retarded. LÄS MER