Sökning: "ITS - Intelligent Transport Services and Systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden ITS - Intelligent Transport Services and Systems.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to investigate potential synergies between an electronic waybill (e-Waybill) and other Intelligent Transport System (ITS) services. An e-Waybill service, as presented in this thesis, should be able to perform the functions of a paper waybill (which is an important transport document and contains essential information about a consignment) and it should contain at least the information specified in a paper waybill. LÄS MER
2. Effects of long-term access to ICT-mediated travel information services - Users’ assessments and reported behavioural changesDetta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Great optimism has for some time framed the potential effects that access to ICT-mediated travel information services (ICTIS) have on travellers. Little has however been known about real-life long-term effects of access to ICTIS. The aim of this thesis was thus to create a basis for understanding the role of ICTIS in urban transport of people. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : In freight transportation, a waybill is an important document that contains essential information about a consignment. The focus of this thesis is on a multi-purpose electronic waybill (e-Waybill) service, which can provide the functions of a paper waybill, and which is capable of storing, at least, the information present in a paper waybill. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), or the advanced use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the transportation context, offers new tools in the continual effort to develop an accessible, safe, and sustainable transportation system. In this thesis, focus is placed on ITS targeting individual use or the end users’ transportation experiences, e. LÄS MER
5. Performance evaluation of safety critical ITS-G5 V2V communications for cooperative driving applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Halmstad : Halmstad University Press
Sammanfattning : Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) are aiming to provide innovative services related to different modes of transport and traffic management, and enable various users to be better informed and make safer, more coordinated and smarter use of transport networks. Cooperative-ITS (C-ITS) support connectivity between vehicles, vehicles and roadside infrastructure, traffic signals as well as with other road users. LÄS MER