Sökning: "IT IS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34048 avhandlingar innehållade orden IT IS.
1. Why is it difficult to design innovative IT? An agential realist study of designing IT for healthcare innovationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : It may seem strange to claim that it is difficult to design innovative information technology (IT) in a time when the technological progress leaps forward like never before. However, despite the numerous opportunities that this rapid progress provides, we often design IT that is similar to existing artifacts, making IT design incremental rather than radical. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The evaluation of information technology (IT) investments continues to present challenges to many organizations. While the emergence of new technologies complicates this activity, business value from IT typically resides with both tangible and intangible aspects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Local and regional products are often attributed positive qualities, such as a potential for developing Europe’s rural regions economically and reconnecting producers and consumers in more sustainable food systems. However, they are broad categories that include many different understandings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC) is an inherited heart disease, where sudden cardiac death in young seemingly healthy persons may be the first symptom. There is a need for more sensitive and accurate diagnostic methods to detect signs of disease, at an early stage and in relatives of affected individuals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how IT and the digitization of information have transformed processes of the graphic industry. The aim is to show how critical production processes have changed when information in these processes have been digitized. LÄS MER