Sökning: "IF estimation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 331 avhandlingar innehållade orden IF estimation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Signal processing is a common part of the modern society used to obtain high functionality in a vast number of applications. As the development of advanced electronics and powerful computers continue, the limit of the functionality in many systems is increased. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Mathematical Statistics, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on nine papers, all concerned with parameter estimation. The thesis aims at solving problems related to real-world applications such as spectroscopy, DNA sequencing, and audio processing, using sparse modeling heuristics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate factors related to accuracy in estimation of speaker age and the role of certain speech properties in perception and manipulation of speaker age, as well as their interaction with the speech material that the age estimates were based on. This thesis consists of three studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay 1: Estimation of DSGE Models with Uninformative PriorsDSGE models are typically estimated using Bayesian methods, but because prior information may be lacking, a number of papers have developed methods for estimation with less informative priors (diffuse priors). This paper takes this development one step further and suggests a method that allows full information maximum likelihood (FIML) estimation of a medium-sized DSGE model. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is the electro-mechanical oscillations which to some extent always are present in a power system. The demand of electric power is ever increasing. At the same time, the tolerance of disruptions in the power supply is decreasing. LÄS MER